Foot Care For Seniors Ages 60 and Over
- Inspection of feet for early detection of corns, calluses, ingrown toenails and other minor foot problems.
- Toenails trimmed and smoothed.
- Application of lotion to relieve dryness.
- Instruction for exercise and care of feet at home.
- Referrals made to physicians as needed.
- Care is provided by a Registered Nurse trained in foot care.
- Diabetic and high risk clients are welcomed.
No fee is collected for these services, however donations are gladly accepted.
A limited number of appointments are available monthly. To make an appointment:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone or text: (509) 947-5152
Clinic is located inside the Pasco First Avenue Center (505 N. 1st Ave.)
Funds for this program are administered by the Southeast Washington Office of Aging and Long Term Care. 509 Foot Care does not discriminate in providing services on the grounds of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or the presences of any sensory, mental, or physical handicap.
Source: City of Pasco